Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Here is a blog about fashion

This blog was started  so I can write about the cute, funky,weird, high fashion, and anything else I find. I like indie and older looking cloths. I do not like almost any cloths from the 80s or 90s.  I like indie stuff and stuff from the 30s and 40s. i love to watch  old movies and I also love fun cloths. I believe that people need to wear color more and to have fun with fashion with out going over the top like we sometimes do.
Now this blog may be called my fashion world 365 but I will not be writing 365 times  a year. I do not read  or look at that much fashion until the oscars ( in which case I am to busy thinking about the movies or the jokes to really blog about that).  but I feel that if I am going to be working on movies I might as well blog about fashion was I will have to get more in to it unless I want us weekly to list me as the all time worse dressed girl of the year. and I think that as nice as it would be to have a style list I might take a lot out of my  ice-cream check book.  I hope that you will stay with me as I try to give this a shot.
 wish me luck and cute looks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment